6 Days Serengeti Migration Safari
6 Days Serengeti Migration Highlights
This Trip will take you to Tanzania Northern circuit Game parks were you will be able to explore the most famous parks like Serengeti (Famous for wildebeest Migration), Ngorongoro the home of Big five Animals, Tarangire and lake Manyara.
- You will stay either in Lodges, Tented Permanent Camps or Mobile Camping.
- They also vary in level of luxury (Budget, Mid-Range or Luxury).
When To Go for safari in Tanzania:
- Touring in Tanzania is all yearly around, however there are best month while others worth! From June to October and from December to March, these are the best time to visit Tanzania for safari due to being dry.
- But in between April, May and November land become wet due to rainfall and hence
not recommend doing Safari.
- In Serengeti Park June to October is when great animals Migration occur while in between January
6 Days Serengeti Migration – Itinerary
Day 1: Safari from Arusha to Tarangire
this is the beginning of 6 Days Serengeti Migration trip were you will be Picked up from the Peace hotel start drive to Tarangire National Park for game view. Tarangire National Park contained with scattered Baobab trees, alternating with open acacia woodland which caters for wildlife food, open bush plains, swamps and rivers like river Tarangire. Wildlife like Elephants, Zebra, Giraffe, Dik Dik and Ostrich and different species of birds can be seen, don’t forget your lunch boxes. Dinner and overnight at Jambo campsite.
Day 2: Safari From Tarangire to Serengeti
After breakfast start drive to Serengeti via Ngorongoro Conservation Area, enjoy evening game en route. Dinner & Overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3 – 4: Full Days Game drive in Serengeti
After your breakfast start drive for full day in Serengeti, This Park covers an area of 14,763 sq km enjoy game drive at this endless plain as per Masai Language. Also wildlife like lion, cheetah, Thompson, grant gazelle, zebra, elephant and rhino are seen in this beautiful Serengeti. Dinner and Overnight at Dinner & Overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 5: Safari from Serengeti to Ngorongoro
Wake up and take your breakfast which is followed by morning game drive, later slowly start drive through Serengeti to Ngorongoro for dinner & overnight at Simba Campsite.
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater-Arusha
Early morning breakfast with picnic lunch start to descend to crater, enjoy beautiful 6 hours crater Tour. You come across unique attractions near this historical caldera where man and wildlife are living together without harming one another. Later after your lunch at the picnic site start drive to Arusha for overnight. this marks the end of 6 Days Serengeti Migration.
Price and Rates
Tanzania Travelling tours cost vary much, however after booking your trip, you will able to get whole pictures about the cost and rates. Basically the tour cost depend on the following factors.
The level of luxury you seek for?. as safari packages my be customized in relation to what you need in term of luxury. Accommodation is the basic factor which determine the level of luxury or budget. There is budget lodges, mid-range budget and luxury lodges. Also Budget camping, Mid-range budget and Luxury Tented camping.
Season of the year, The cost also vary in relation to the seasons, as we have high season, low season and peak season. During high season and peak season, the cost of different facilities become higher outside and inside the parks. The fact is there are large number of visitors. But in low season mostly during wet season, the cost tend to decrease as no many client travel during these seasons.
For easy booking in one of popular Tanzania game park destination just relax and let us the passionate local expert organize your dream safari in Tanzania by selecting best place of your interest during your holidays Trip to Tanzania.
Our trip Price includes:
- All Park Entrance Fees + VAT
- 2 nights’ accommodations in Arusha before and after safari
- Full board accommodation as per itinerary
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent 4×4 Vehicle with open roof rebuilt for Safari
- Driver’s Salary, allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per Itinerary
- Ngorongoro crater fee
- Government taxes
- Lunch box while you on safari.
- Tips and gratuities to camp staff and driver – guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Visa and International flight
- All items of a personal nature i.e. drink, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- Any optional or additional activities
Before you embark on your trip, our team will meet you to discuss your itinerary and answer any last questions you might have while providing you with up-to-date tips and information.